12 January 2013

phase 1 : live foods

the live foods diet

Today I begin to phase into my Master Cleanse.  This involves eating only live foods.  This means no meat, dairy, or processed foods.  I tend to use a lot of oils (olive & coconut) when cooking, so I am cutting oils out today, along with salt.  I will be eating at least 60% organic veggies, the rest organic fruits and drinking lots of pure water.  I will be cooking some of the produce and eating some raw.

My lunch today... this yin-yanging Spaghetti Squash baked with crushed black pepper.


Isn't it funny how when when you outright decide not to eat certain things, your house seems completely full of them?  My family has still has Christmas candy, fudge and pasta left overs galore just staring at me every time I turn a corner.  Yikes.  Best watch myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment