16 January 2013

day 1 : lemonade, wow!

Today is my first day of lemonade!  I just downed my first glass and am happy to find it is pretty tasty. It is snowing outside so I am also starting my day with a decaf Indian Spice Yogi Tea.

One Serving of the Lemonade:
2 Tbl Fresh-squeezed Organic Lemon Juice
2 Tbl 100% Pure Organic Grade B Maple Syrup
1/10 tsp Ground Organic Cayenne Pepper
1 Cup (8 oz) Purified Water
*Drink immediately for optimum live enzyme intake and so the cayenne pepper doesn't steep and make it too spicy!
*It is recommended to drink 6 - 12 glasses of the lemonade each day.  I think I will shoot for 10 today and see how it goes.

I work at 4pm today so I will bring "concentrate" and my cayenne to work to make lemonade to down whenever I'm hungry.

My Out n' About Cleanse Kit!
Concentrate:
2 Tbl Fresh-squeezed Organic Lemon Juice
2 Tbl 100% Pure Organic Grade B Maple Syrup
*Multiply by number of lemonades you plan to make in that same day.  To make one lemonade from the concentrate, pour 4 Tbl concentrate with 1 cup of water, add cayenne and drink immediately.
*They say to store the concentrate in a dark, cool, glass container


No comments:

Post a Comment