29 November 2011

UPCYCLE by MapleXO

I bought some bangles when I lived in Tempe, AZ at the 1st Friday art fair a couple years ago by a brand called "BROKESTREET"  They upcycle old skateboard decks into totally rad jewelry.

Now I've discovered a brand based out of my home town, Portland, OR, called MapleXO.  Lindsey Jo, the creator, has really made the concept into a full scale business! 

Check out their bracelets, necklaces, rings, earrings, money clips, pendants, belt buckles, cuff links and even iPhone cases. I love the door-knocker earrings (the biggest earrings they make) and their new line- MXO: Raw

The skateboard bangles in AZ were what first caught my eye.


Upcycled into sick crystal gems- love it.

Better than them stacking up in a landfill :)


Thanks to MapleXO.com for the pics of your rockin goods.

No comments:

Post a Comment